Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Dig Gardening

Gardening is for the soul. The smell of the earth and flowers is so calming and relaxing. Gardening is exercise for the mind, body and spirit. Oh, don't get me wrong. . it is also work and sore muscles. . but its pleasures exceeds those! Mother Nature is a great healer of stress and anxiety.

5 comments:

  1. Like the music, but can't figure out how to turn it down.

    Your garden is beautiful.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, what a great blog! I have "your" music turned up, and over the news.....for now. We have a "snow" day, and this is what we are doing???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with you more. I dig gardening too! Hurry up Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am not a gardener...I tend to kill the plants I plant, but I love looking at your garden. Wonderful pictures. Very relaxing for me just to enjoy your garden!

    ReplyDelete

Brady Yard